York retro sportive

Pete Dunn the organiser is sending me details of this along with ones for his Cottingham Jumble on March 17th.

It's the Howardian Hills that's going to concern me. I don't like 'em these days! Better make sure I wear some shoes I can walk in.

Old Ned":1pylbtap said:
Pete Dunn the organiser is sending me details of this along with ones for his Cottingham Jumble on March 17th.

It's the Howardian Hills that's going to concern me. I don't like 'em these days! Better make sure I wear some shoes I can walk in.

Oh, go on Ned, I will if you will!

Mark.

Well, I've had the leaflet this morning - which doesn't say much more than the web page. I'll be seeing Pete at the jumble so will probably enter then.

Before then I'll be rooting through my Shimano sprocket stash searching out the 28 - and fitting a rear mech that will accept it!

Old Ned":hk3dlmjg said:
I'll be rooting through my Shimano sprocket stash searching out the 28 - and fitting a rear mech that will accept it!
will that be working with a single 56T chainwheel up front?

pigman":4zvx798k said:
Old Ned":4zvx798k said:
I'll be rooting through my Shimano sprocket stash searching out the 28 - and fitting a rear mech that will accept it!
will that be working with a single 56T chainwheel up front?

What else!!

Re:

I'm up for this, not many entrants so far according to the list on the BC site.
Since the demise of the Pendle Witches ride my Daccordi has been sadly neglected so it's a good excuse to clean the cobwebs off and get it ridden.

Anyone on here entered yet?
Mark.

I had a word with Pete earlier this week and he says entries are slow but there's still several weeks to go. I will probably give him my entry next week at his jumble in Cottingham - see the thread in 'Events'.

Back