RBotM January 2019 - Open Month - Enter Now!! now...now...n.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PeachyPM":gl6p7p1r said:
Now that’s a pricey saddle!!!! On a great bike mind...
I found them on offer for £100 at my LBS. scored a blue and a red one :D

JSH":2ttv23oz said:
PeachyPM":2ttv23oz said:
Now that’s a pricey saddle!!!! On a great bike mind...
I found them on offer for £100 at my LBS. scored a blue and a red one :D

£100 :shock: nice find.

There is a white version that’s been on e-bay from ages sat at about £500 I think.... got a feeling it might stay there a while longer...

here comes another French lightweight of the end of 80s …built up this bike in the authentic TechSpec of BH Sports Team 1988/89, that means complete C-Record 7-speed with characteristic Delta Brakes. Cockpit has been a Cinelli R1 / CdM Combo and wheels are Campagnolo's best tubulars Sigma Hardox Strada … the seat post was a special part, it was a self-locking Stronglight …

no it's look like but it isn't a Vitus ...It's a French ALTEC carbone, which has been produced by a small workshop in Villeurbanne in the Rhone Valley in the area of Lyon - This wonderful beauty - see this beautifull Aluminium lugs especial the seat lug looks like made by Wohlhauser - comes here labeled as a basque BH frame set. BH haven't a lightweight frames set so the ALTEC carbone became end of 80s the choice of some of the riders of BH Sport Cycling Team like Federico Echave or Anselmo Fuente at uphill stages like the 17th stage of Vuelta 1989 e.g. Santona to Lagos de Cavadonga

here more to look… at my Pedal Room site
https://www.pedalroom.com/bike/1988-bh- ... bone-39074

Attachments

• IMG_1060_25pct.jpg
    IMG_1060_25pct.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 7,385
  • IMG_1053_25pct.jpg
    IMG_1053_25pct.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 7,384
:) Nearly finished photo added to first page

Re: Re:

jm":10q6p0zc said:
Campagnolo 11 speed and carbon wheels are Retro now crikey did I fall asleep.

The best part of this bike by far is the frame & that’s why it here :)

Re:

Garage find Ernie Clements Tourer. Decals are rumoured to be a prototype run. Drivetrain is a sneaky retro-mod mix.

Before shot

file.php

Attachments

• clement clements.jpg
    clement clements.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 7,283
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back