RBotM December 2018 - CHRISTMAS! **Entries**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
welcome to December 2018 RBotM Competition.
This month is the bi monthly theme month and the theme this month is...…………
:xmas-cool: CHRISTMAS/FESTIVE SEASON :xmas-cool:
seen as how we are approaching Christmas and all :xmas-wink:

Now I know it is getting late in the month and that is all down to me being not quite in sync with the retro world this last month due to being back and forwards home.
It is open to interpretation and inclusion for the festive season and open to all faiths, beliefs etc despite the Christmas heading. (within reason, ie; no Jedi) This will either turn into a huge mistake or a very successful and friendly comp. Please don't make me regret doing this one :xmas-wink:

So, here we are, a quick fire round with the rules being quite simple:
A photo of your bike with a Christmas/festive theme, that being something festive in the photo. That leaves a lot of scope for interpretation (non dance please) and also fairly recent. Usual monthly rules of 2 photos and a brief description with a link to more information, either a build thread or a ride thread.
A quick fire round means it will run only until the last hour of the month and then a five day poll will decide the winner.
It is Christmas/festive season so remember that when your commenting on someone elses photo/interpretation.
This being a democratic dictatorship I will delete and desist posts as needed :xmas-cool:

Jamie

Re: RBotM December 2018 - CHRISTMAS theme month! ENTRIES OPEN!

I’ll post a Christmas photo on Christmas Eve when Santa has put this bike under the tree :xmas-wink:
Until then, these finished shots will have to do, & of course the Father & Son Christmas Specialbuild thread..

Attachments

• C996BDE8-57B5-4A3C-AC2A-BEDB9B3102F4.jpeg
    C996BDE8-57B5-4A3C-AC2A-BEDB9B3102F4.jpeg
    154.7 KB · Views: 7,838
  • Christmas Claud Butler.jpeg
    Christmas Claud Butler.jpeg
    238.6 KB · Views: 7,486
Re:

Purchased from a well-known collection a rare ladies sports bicycle (1950s) for my Wife to ride in next year's V-CC section rides - sadly not able to reveal it in it's gaily-wrapped Christmas apparel (the bicycle that is).

Rk.

Re: Re:

roadking":23cxswvz said:
Purchased from a well-known collection a rare ladies sports bicycle (1950s) for my Wife to ride in next year's V-CC section rides - sadly not able to reveal it in it's gaily-wrapped Christmas apparel (the bicycle that is).

Rk.
Pictures on Christmas day then? :xmas-big-grin:

Re:

Red, green and gold, X-mas colours... :xmas-wink:
IMG_2663-a.jpg

That is one cool waterbottle :)

Jamie

Its Christmas 1982 again and I'm 8 ....... although its not a Racer

Attachments

• grifter1.jpg
    grifter1.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 7,734

:xmas-big-grin: Superb! :xmas-big-grin:

Maca":3na4xvbx said:
Its Christmas 1982 again and I'm 8 ....... although its not a Racer
I'm having a 1982 flashback now with added Raleigh Grifter envy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back