Raleigh Clubman Lady 531

daveweim

Dirt Disciple
Hi All,

I picked up a Raleigh Clubman Lady bike from a local 'antique' shop today for my other half to use as a commuter next summer.

I don't know anything about these bikes so any info would be much appreciated. Looking on the web most versions seem to have drop handlebars rather than straight bars, which this has. Either way they don't look original neither does the stem. My other half prefers drops so if anyone could recommend a set that would fit I'd be much obliged.

Components seem to be a bit of a mish mash. Rear derailleur is Shimano sis with Weinmann Raleigh 750 rear brake and a 610 front brake. Shifters are suntour power, the front mech is suntour ARX and the chain ring is Sugino.

The rear wheel is a Wolber 'Super Champion' rim and the front wheel is a Wolber M58.

The frame number is WH500219 but I have no idea how to date it I'm afraid so if anyone can help me out that would be great.

I paid £60 for it so hope it is a half decent purchase!

I can't upload a pic for some reason I'm afraid. I've resized the image but get this message:

The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 1280 pixels wide and 0 pixels high. The submitted image is 2028 pixels wide and 986 pixels high.

Back