RBotM NOVEMBER 2018 - OPEN MONTH - ENTRIES NOW OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
legrandefromage":2oruj7b0 said:
No apologies for this outrageously disgustingly coloured early 90's mayhem that is Arthur Caygill - Columbus Max

Rescued from the Hipster Hell that is ebay destined for the ignominy of a single speed
I'm with Jamie I like the purple.

And I walked past a gorgeous black and gold Bob Jackson in Bethnal Green on Friday that had fallen foul of that fate, I must of hung around there for at least half an hour in the hope the owner would appear and I could ask to buy it off him so I could put back to its rightful state, but no sign of him.

allenh":3kwwui1b said:
And I walked past a gorgeous black and gold Bob Jackson in Bethnal Green on Friday that had fallen foul of that fate, I must of hung around there for at least half an hour in the hope the owner would appear and I could ask to buy it off him so I could put back to its rightful state, but no sign of him.

You needed some bolt cutters.... :cool:

Attachments

• 64B11844-D701-42E5-90FE-E658DBF4F302.jpeg
    64B11844-D701-42E5-90FE-E658DBF4F302.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 7,658
PeachyPM":19qq6xn7 said:
allenh":19qq6xn7 said:

You needed some bolt cutters.... :cool:

Yes but I doubt I looked that dashing loitering about on a cold wet London side street.

I do have to go back to the same project at some point though so it shall be mine (said in a Ming the Merciless sort of voice)

Re:

Might as well add my 1981 Jack Taylor 'Marathon', since its just been 'finished'...

PB186771_zpsgannyeaj.jpg

PB046632_zpsbdahd0ud.jpg

Build thread is here:

viewtopic.php?f=23&p=2892861#p2892861

Raleigh SBDU 753R 1988 Banana. Full bare metal re-paint with a twist, the twist being that all the decals or what would have been decals have been painted on. Only decals on this bike are the Reynolds (which I had custom made as stickers not cut vinyl so that they are same as originals) and the GVD.

Attachments

• ban3.jpg
    ban3.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 7,471
  • bb19.jpg
    bb19.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 7,471
:D

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 7,465
Looking very good so far this month, what a great collection to have to choose from. And the months not over yet.

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back