• Continental Giro Road

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Schwalbe Lugano T-active K-gaurd

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Challenge Elite Road

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks 964Cup & WD Pro,

Gentlemen, your advice and the Effetto mariposa worked a treat….

These are going on to my ‘54 Jubilee Special she should just be ready for this months 40's & 50's themed RBotM.

Attachments

• HappyDog.jpeg
    HappyDog.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 407
  • FitTub.jpeg
    FitTub.jpeg
    236.4 KB · Views: 407
  • ApplyTape.jpeg
    ApplyTape.jpeg
    221.1 KB · Views: 407
The History Man":klcshnyy said:

Coward...... show us your paint job

Leave them pumped up to max pressure for as long as possible before riding - it really compresses the tape and closes all the edges, the tape almost kind of beds down and it changes to look like a bead of glue around the edge rather than a strip of tape :D

WD :D

WD Pro":7h2p15xp said:
Leave them pumped up to max pressure for as long as possible before riding - it really compresses the tape and closes all the edges, the tape almost kind of beds down and it changes to look like a bead of glue around the edge rather than a strip of tape :D

WD :D

Will do.... they are on the bike now, brake cables run, just got to sort the 4 speed Sturmey gear cable.. another first for me, so I’m off to do some reading up.

Thanks again for the advice. :cool:

Re:

The Effetto Mariposa Tape works great for getting a Tyre on. It's when you have to "Nuke" it off that's the problem. I used tape for awhile but have gone back to glue for that very reason.

Back