1995 Dynatech brochure. Anyone got one?

onegoodbike

Merlin Fan
Feedback
View
Hi,

For the last few years I've had a request running in the road magazine and catalogue scans section with no luck, although I suspect it's not a regularly visited section of the forum!.

So emboldened by the success I experienced when I recently wanted to track down an old copy of cycling weekly, I am posting my request here, in the hope than someone has a copy of or knows where I can get access to the Raleigh SPD/Dynatech Brochure for 1995, particularly the section dealing with the 905ti frameset.

Thanks for your time and I look forward hopefully to any responses :D .

Matt

Re:

Wow that was quick!.

Thanks for responding roadking. I am aware of your deep interest in British marques from having read your posts on the site over the years so please don't take this the wrong way, but would you be interested in parting with the brochure?. If not would you be prepared to scan or photograph the relevant page/s for me?. It'd be much appreciated if you would.

Thanks for your time.

Matt

Re: Re:

Matt70":37amilrj said:
Wow that was quick.Matt

Not really Matt, just have a good memory and sure that I have one, just need to find it amongst all the other brochures/catalogues. More than happy to part with it, no problem.

Just hope it's the one you want.

Rk.

Re:

Found it !

Description, content first -

Front page, Raleigh badge hologram and Dyna-Tech script and Raleigh Enters A New Dimension, and an image of the seat cluster
Back page, list of Dyna-Tech frames (Club thru to Cronos) with specs and geometries
Inside two pages, images and a lot of text explaining tech stuff.

Condition, well it is 20+ years old and I doubt you'd find one in better condition...it is very nice.

Jon.

Re:

Evening Jon,

Thanks for taking the time to dig it out, does it include info on the 905ti welded titanium frameset and if it does how much would you like for it?.

Cheers Matt

Re:

Hi Matt,

the state of the art (I quote) frameset in this brochure is the Titanium Cronos (#2325).

Cheers, J.

Re:

Hi Jon,

unfortunately for me it sounds like the brochure you're describing covers the lugged and bonded dynatech frames rather than the plasma arc welded example that I am hoping to track down info on.

Thanks for your efforts in trying to help me out but I guess my search continues...........

Kind regards Matt

Re:

.......just as a bit of a bump, if anyone has access to the 1994 Dynatech brochure that features the 900ti frameset i'd be interested in seeing a good quality scan/picture of that too :) .

I managed to copy this poor image off the web some time ago but can't quite make out the geometry details on the chart :( .

I believe there wasn't a difference between the 94 and 95 framesets as regards sizing?, so it'd be interesting for me to be able to decipher the geometry details that aren't quite legible in the image below.

.....again thanks for your time. Matt

Attachments

• 900ti info sheet.jpg
    900ti info sheet.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 662
Back