Les Ephgrave Tandem

Scraggs

Retro Newbie
Trying to find a 'good home' for my father's Ephgrave Tandem and want to know how to find reliable pricing for this lovely machine!

Scraggs":123sfjna said:
Trying to find a 'good home' for my father's Ephgrave Tandem and want to know how to find reliable pricing for this lovely machine!

I have a road bike of his and they are rare - A tandem even more so assuming it is genuine.

Pictures would help and frame number as he only produced a relatively small number of machines.

Ray

Re: Ephgrave tandem

Thanks Ray, I know they are well sought after and just want to know it goes to a collector or someone who appreciates the quality. Names of collectors or bike shops would be a start I suppose.

Most of the collectors and folk who will give it a good home are here !
Yes, photos please, a serial number, frame size (front and back) and a list of components with manufacturers names, will get us off to a good start. Also your approximate location if people want to come and view.

Dear Scraggs, I found this thread with a web search for “Ephgrave tandem”. I have two number one road Ephgrave bikes and I have been looking for a lugged (not fillet brazed) Ephgrave tandem for many years. Do you still have your Father’s bike? Please contact offlist.
Thanks,
Chris
JoeySarah@sbcglobal.net

Back