Andel Cranksets

HansOberlander

Dirt Disciple
I just saw someone on here mention Andel cranksets, looked them up and they are really pretty!
I kind of lost my heart to the TRS2 track chainset, but can't seem to find a dealer for it! Andel itself seems to sell only to businesses.
Has anyone seen maybe an official reseller for Andel?

Andel are also Zenith who are sold by a few, Hilary Stone has some Andel cranks. Generally go for £45 new :)

Cyclebasket keep the track cranks. I got a set around 2010, been on two bikes used year-round in all weathers for commuting. Probably done around 15,000 miles on them in total and they've held up great.

Midlife":1b45w5sa said:
Andel are also Zenith who are sold by a few, Hilary Stone has some Andel cranks. Generally go for £45 new :)

Be surprised if you could get the genuine Andel/Zenith double crank set for £45, looks like the cost price is getting on for twice that.

Rod_Saetan":18aoxzni said:
Midlife":18aoxzni said:

Be surprised if you could get the genuine Andel/Zenith double crank set for £45, looks like the cost price is getting on for twice that.

You can get the singlespeed/track cranksets on HS for 45GBP.

But sadly, I am looking for the anodised version, which I can't seem to find anywhere. I found a blue painted version, but not the anodised.

Re:

BLB also do very similar crankset for single speed. I've got the 'pista vera' with fluted crank arms and a flower style old looking chainring. A bit more expensive but the chainring is stainless steel not ally and it seems to be invincible! Been running it on my fixie for about 5 years and no signs of wear (been through 2 ally chainrings on my 'pub' fixie)
https://www.bricklanebikes.co.uk/blb-pi ... ank-silver

Back