Italian mystery Frame

I just got hold of this frame but have no idea what it is. Apparently it was bought unpainted from a bike shop in Italy and is Columbus tubing.
It has no serial number stamped on it anywhere so I'm a bit stuck! I've got all the info on it below and some photos.
From what I've got would anyone be able to have a stab at what grade of tubing it might be or who might have made it? It's a very long shot but there seems to be a lot of very knowledgable folk on here!

Here's the details;

Seat tube; 58cm, 28.6mm OD, 26.4mm ID top.
Top tube; 58cm, 25.4mm OD
Down tube; 64cm 28.6mm OD
Head tube; 155mm 31.7mm OD
BB; Italian
Chain stays; at BB 22.4mm, at widest point 26.7/17.4mm, at dropout 13mm
Seat stays 12mm top, 14mm middle, 11.5mm dropout
Fork blades; top 27.8/20.8mm, bottom 13mm
Seat tube angle 73.2
Head tube angle 73
Frame 2145g
Forks 772g

https://www.flickr.com/gp/157053716@N06/MQ7y1o

Looks very similar to a CBT Italia I had this also didn't have a frame number and had very similar lugs to yours I can't find any pictures of it at the moment but if I do I'll upload some for comparison.

Not much help I'm afraid but it could have been built by any one of several dozen one man band frame builders that produced their workmanship in italy at that time many never ever put a #on the frame as it would be #ed & badged by the purchaser Even with a known builders "gimmick" it may or not have been built by that buider as the artisan builder could copy any frame style /gimmick

Re:

Yeah, I thought as much, I'm giving it a custom paint job and I've been collecting a full 6400 Tricolore groupset that I was going to hang off an old Raleigh 501 frame. But this one came up as a bargain so it's a good upgrade, I guess I'll just go with generic Columbus stickers as I can't be more specific.

Here's the two frames with some wheels on to compare, Raleigh at the top (slightly paler, freshly shot blasted). The Columbus has slightly tighter geometry and a lower bottom bracket so should be fun.

https://flickr.com/photos/157053716@N06 ... 3182438261

If it"s somewhere the same weight (slightly lighter)as 531 & has no ribs that can be felt in the ends of seat/down tube at BB end it's SL with ribs its a X range SLX TSX if heavier possibly Falk

Back