tracing a mid 90's Cycling weekly bike review. Sorted!

onegoodbike

Merlin Fan
Feedback
View
Hello,

This request may seem a bit 'out there' but I'm hoping someone here has access to (or knows where to find) a complete copy of the review pictured below.

I rather naughtily ripped this image off an ebay sale some time ago (if it's yours I apologise) but the invoice is covering some of the text and it appears there may be more than one page to the review. Judging by the invoice date and the fact that my Ti Dynatech is of '95 vintage, I guess this review is from sometime in 1996?. So if you have a whole pile of 20+ year old comics and can be bothered to have a flick through for me, or can direct me to an online source, it'd be much appreciated as I'd love to read the thing in its entirety.

Thanks for your time. Matt

Attachments

• raleigh eos ti review.jpg
    raleigh eos ti review.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 538
Re: tracing a mid 90's Cycling weekly bike review?

Hi there, I have that review (and yes, it's two pages), though I'm not sure you can read it on the shot that I've sent. The original file was 1.8mb but retrobike did not like it at all and I had to make it this small.

If you can read it OK I'll put the second page up. Alternatively I might be able to PM it to you.

Cheers

Attachments

• Eos Ti 2.png
    Eos Ti 2.png
    114.6 KB · Views: 275
Re:

Hi Shrubby,

thanks for posting this reply, it's very kind of you to have gone to so much trouble. It's a little fuzzy but i'd like to see the second page too please. If you're happy to email me the original photos? i'll pm you an email address.

Cheers Matt

Re: tracing a mid 90's Cycling weekly bike review?

Hi Matt, yeah I can send the originals no problem. They’re pretty good but still not perfect, despite me trying a few times.
I can’t post the second page right now but will try later (or send the originals!).

Cheers

Back