Campag Super Record 'Custom Pro Team' derailleur??

ferrus

Breezer Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Midlife":25z4vjvs said:
Isn't it just a second gen SR with the anodising off and a different Campagnolo decal?

Nope.

It is irritating when an OP posts a question and fails to reappear ? And for a start I don't think it is an SR to begin with.

Rk.

Campag made available in around 87/89 ? don't know if it was factory or one of their distributors a "gruppo" for 2nd div teams (PRICE) a mix of several groups, from their range, it only to best of my knowledge was available for 2 seasons, & not on sale to Joe Public I don't think the take up was very high as teams bought bits & bobs & made up DIY gruppo's the Op's photo appears to come from that set .Think it was basically a SR mech with an outer arm from some other set, only ever remember seeing them on a couple of 2nd div Italian set ups & at the time thought it was a DIY set.

roadking":19djkk6b said:
It is irritating when an OP posts a question and fails to reappear ?

Rk.
Seriously?
I had to do some chores this morning, the first time I've been well enough to get out in about 3 weeks.
So sorry I wasn't able to honor your pertinent input (''You have ?'') with an immediate response.

Little Al":rxh4agr5 said:
Campag made available in around 87/89 ? don't know if it was factory or one of their distributors a "gruppo" for 2nd div teams (PRICE) a mix of several groups, from their range, it only to best of my knowledge was available for 2 seasons, & not on sale to Joe Public I don't think the take up was very high as teams bought bits & bobs & made up DIY gruppo's the Op's photo appears to come from that set .Think it was basically a SR mech with an outer arm from some other set, only ever remember seeing them on a couple of 2nd div Italian set ups & at the time thought it was a DIY set.

I don't think so...the ebay mech is not an SR - the OP should know he/she is a collector.

Rk.

That looks like a Nuovo Record given the annodizing and logos of the post 'classic' era straight paralellogram to the more slant satin finish of the late 80's

Its seems to be more akin to the 'C Record' era than the classic type

DED04AFE-116F-4947-BF5C-E9F88A120418.jpeg

s-l1600.jpg

Found what I was looking for

Super record - shares the same gibblets?

$_57.JPG

Still looks like an SR / 50th anniversary modified mech from my point of view and not a marketed item via a catalogue...

Back