Colnago fork info (please)

MatBH5

Gold Trader
Roberts Fan
Feedback
View
Cross post from the 'what's it worth' thread, as I'm after general information as much as a value... perhaps a bit hidden on that thread?

This came as a totally non-matching fork on a bike I bought.
Doesn't fit any builds I have a planned, so would like to turn into bike tokens.
I'm no expert, but have seen these Colnago forks referred to as Precisia, steel, art decor, etc... and advertised for up to £300!
I'd appreciate any information on the approx price, name of the fork, paint scheme etc. Will probably eBay, but at the moment I don't have much info to go on the listing.
Condition is very nice, though with a few minor blemishes from use, removal of crown race, on the dropouts from wheels, and some small scratches. Not perfect then but far from an embarrassment!
Many thanks
M

Mods, please let me know if this isn't ok...

Attachments

• IMG_5402.JPG
    IMG_5402.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 482
  • IMG_5401.JPG
    IMG_5401.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 482
  • IMG_5403.JPG
    IMG_5403.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 482
That looks like a late model Precisa. I sold a new 'take off' in full chrome off a 2016 Arabesque for just under GBP300 and the full chrome forks (especially new ones) are obviously worth more. Maybe GBP100 or maybe a bit more if you are lucky and find a buyer who's frame matches the paintjob on your forks.

Forks are Precisa, same as supplied with current Master / Arabesque. If they where chrome then agree worth £100 - £150, given someone would have to paint to match a frame or re-chrome then value is £50 max (new chrome will cost £150+)

Re:

Hi chaps, meant to say thanks for your input but had a hectic weekend and it slipped my mind.
Appreciate your help.

Back