Anjou Velo Vintage

SantaHul

Retro Guru
Any of you rebellious sorts sacking off the boring new Eroica and coming over to Saumur for Anjou Velo Vintage? I'm booked in the Paul Auton 60k. Will be riding my 73 Mercian Superlight.

I was due to ride again this year but a new kitchen has taken all my time and money so can not make it, but 10 of our Cycle Club will be there. A couple will be riding the long one on the Saturday and all will be riding on the Sunday. I am very envious and will miss not being there, a great event.

Have fun

Re:

Would love to go but not going to happen this year.Maybe get the Stallard ready for next year.Rode through there when we did Roscoff/Nice would be great to go back.Think it was hot,very hot that day.

Sounds good. Keep an eye out for me folks, I'll have a red Mercian with white bar tape, probably have a girl with a green Falcon hanging around too. I'll be going slowly as I've got a crack where the seat stay meets the seat tube and can't get it fixed in time. Mercian told me not to ride it at all but what do they know.

- Steve

...am driving down to the alpes on the following Tuesday.......should have checked the calendar before booking!!!!

Back