Colnago frame and campy pls help to identify

Myretroride

Retro Newbie
Guys just got this beautiful colnago and process of lightly cleaning/full strip and service. However, finding it hard to place the year and model of the frame and group set, any experts amongst you all, perhaps a factory catalogue also would be good. Many thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0982.jpeg
    IMG_0982.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 843
After my time so can't help with the frame and that C Record stuff but just thought I'd say that white and chrome is a killer colour combo :)

Athens late 80s thanks looks like that's it!.

The colour is pearl and Columbus tubing,not sure which one thoug it is a blue label.

Can any one tell which model ?

There were two standard full bicycle models using the Sprint frame - the Super Sprint and the Super Sprint International. The Super Sprint came with campy 980 and the International was fitted with Ofmega Competitzione. I suggest that yours was originally purchased as a frameset and built up with the current Athena groupset. The items that were 'standard' across both models were San Marco Concor saddles, Ambrosio Metamorphosis rims with Formula Inox spokes and everest freewheels. You can look up the catalogues on Saarf.London

Back