I think I have a problem

Hi folks hope you can help shed some more light on the t j quick I've got. I've taken a photo oh the bottom bracket and rear drop outs.

Hope that helps. As I cannot find anything

9zvgi-jpg.309211

Looking at the frame at the top of the advert being the most expensive / SABA equipe there's one for sale on HS website £185 Built by Viner LOL

http://www.hilarystone.com/frameset12.html

Saba_sml.jpg

HS frames are generally priced at the top end but £185 is a pretty good price; after a few beers I think hard about buying the SABA frame but it's red. BITD Ian Hallam's frame was silver and the frames they touted around the trade sales were gold so would have to have it refinished. The Viner Stella underneath in the advert was basicaly the same so would suggest that it is "worth" the same.

The 753 Raleigh frames in the advert were cheaper to buy BITD..... but nowadays cost way more to buy than a Viner / SABA. Go Figure as they say :)

As ever, a frame is only worth what someone would pay for it but a good starting point for your Viner frame would be £185-£200 plus postage but be prepared for the buyer to haggle a bit.

Does that help?

Shaun

I have that problem.
I think it was 13 different brands are around here somewhere.

Maybe 5 are rideable :twisted:

Back