Need help with a wrong size frame.....

Re:

I get the picture!

Yeah, despite being badly photographed and 'cosmetically challenged' that Pinarello doesn't look that bad.. But I may have different standards to you. I'm certainly not qualified to judge from that pic. whether it be SL/SLX or something humbler like Gara/Aelle...

If that is a Gumtree/Craig's List type site at least you get the chance to thoroughly inspect the goods 'in the flesh' before buying and maybe make an offer?

Re: Re:

torqueless":1zrqa6tz said:
I get the picture!

Yeah, despite being badly photographed and 'cosmetically challenged' that Pinarello doesn't look that bad.. But I may have different standards to you. I'm certainly not qualified to judge from that pic. whether it be SL/SLX or something humbler like Gara/Aelle...

If that is a Gumtree/Craig's List type site at least you get the chance to thoroughly inspect the goods 'in the flesh' before buying and maybe make an offer?

Thats a brilliant ad, most have terrible pictures, overpriced and hardly any description. I think the Pinarello looks ok too.

Here is a more standard ad https://www.olx.pt/anuncio/bicicleta-de ... 7b11a97550

Yes viewing is a must like all these ads, scammers have arrived here too.

Latest posts

Back