Groupset for Colnago master

Alh14

Dirt Disciple
Managed to snag a Colnago master frameset off eBay Italy, arrives next week :D

What campagnolo group set is good enough for this frame, super record is super expensive, would Athena be sympathetic enough ?

depends I have a Chorus groupo only problem is its English threading for HS and BB it includes everything wheels pedals cable stops seat post was looking for £425 posted

kingbling":2z81qzye said:
depends I have a Chorus groupo only problem is its English threading for HS and BB it includes everything wheels pedals cable stops seat post was looking for £425 posted

Thanks kingbling, frame comes with a c-record headset and BB, so will let you know when I get it as need to find out the rear spacing.

Re:

What year is it from? Curved or straight fork? Oversized tubing (e.g. Master Extra Light)? I have a 1991 Master I finished with DA 7400 (it's an Ariostea team replica, that's why) and a 1998 Master Extra Light I built as a neo retro with Sram. Just to say any (top of the line) groupset goes with a Master. ;-)

I can sell you an 8 speed C Record groupset if you're interested.

Wim

Nice, used to haved one like that too, it needs a Superrecord. ;-) C Record only came on the market around 1986 as far as I know.

This was mine:

oa2i4h.jpg

I think the Chorus will be to new for it as well, I agree with Win but also the Gippiemme sprint is a nice looking groupo as well as Zeus

Well you'll all be pleased that I've gone for campagnolo super record, already bought a rear derailleur, chainset and dustcaps.

So just need some shifters, front mech, seatpost (27.2), 3ttt 84 stem and wheels !!

WimVDD":q8qcp91c said:
Nice, used to haved one like that too, it needs a Superrecord. ;-) C Record only came on the market around 1986 as far as I know.

This was mine:

oa2i4h.jpg

That is SWEET, Wim! :cool:

Cables the right way around, too ;)

Latest posts

Back