Route obstruction north of Stratford on Avon Now CLEAR

CommanderChuff

Devout Dirtbag
For anybody on this popular cycling route in Warwickshire please be aware of a problem as described in my report to Warwickshire County Council on their excellent problem reporting tool at the link below. Please report any problems on this matter to the police and to WCC as this evidence will be important to help with any eviction proceedings by WCC and/or WDC.

https://warwickshire.fixmystreet.com/re ... 0055354264

Your reference for this report is 991231, please quote it in any enquiries.

20+ TRAVELER CARAVANS AND VEHICLES
Over the weekend of 25-26 Feb 2017 at least 20+ travellers have taken possession of the site on either side of the underpass on the A46 Southbound. The area is bounded from the gated access to the B4463 to the gated access to Watery Lane at Sherbourne Farm. These people have obstructed the public right of way with vehicles and caravans (with Irish number plates) and have demanded money for the free passage of the public. I have reported an incidence to Warwickshire Police (Ref 156 - 28Feb2017) where a large man obstructed my route and asked for £2 for free passage. Another man asked why I was passing through their land.

This road is very popular with cyclists and large groups of club riders may be threatened with violence. There is likely to be a serious confrontation between regular users of this road and the occupiers who are claiming that the area is their land.

Re: Route obstruction north of Stratford on Avon

Get tooled up.................

Re:

That will have cost the Local Authority about £10,000 in legal costs and enforcement orders. :evil:

Latest posts

Back