Any Info About a Mino Denti Liberty?

tokoloshe

Dirt Disciple
Do you guys know anything about this builder, frame, tubing, etc? Thanks very much.

Attachments

• P1000037.jpg
    P1000037.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 3,621
  • P1000035.jpg
    P1000035.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 3,621
  • P1000032.jpg
    P1000032.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 3,621
  • P1000030.jpg
    P1000030.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 3,622
Hey,

I've got a steel Denti frame from the early 80's, I think, and a lot of searching has turned up not much information.

Mino Denti was a time trialist turned frame builder. Denti mainly seems to be known for its track bikes with curved seat tubes. From what I can tell, people seem to like them. He's apparently not involved in cycling much now, but the company still seems to exist:

[search "dentibiciclette" - sorry, can't post links yet]

Matrix tubing seems to have been a short lived columbus line, looks like they had to drop the name because of trademark issues with another company. A bit more detail here:

[search "School me on Columbus tubing, specifically Columbus SL]

I hope that helps, I'm pretty new at this so probably others can tell you something more useful.

John

Thanks for the info, John. I've seen a few Dentis with the curved seatstay. Beautiful. I believe evil Trek held the rights to the Matrix name, and so Columbus had to change it to Cromor. :)

Re: Any info About a denti Liberty?

6 years later....

Mino Denti won a gold and bronze in the TTT in the 1965 & 1966 amateur World Championships, won the Tour de L´ Avenir and was on Faema at the same time as Merckx. His company also makes cycling clothing.

Latest posts

Back