Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Maca - 1987 Raleigh Centenary

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • JSH - 1980 GIOS

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jamiedyer":2kal1i8t said:
you should see the poll at the top with a white circle next to each nomination, pick one and the below the list it should have a submit button.

Jamie

I see the white circles behind each nomination (below the line "The results will be hidden until the poll has ended."). I can't click them though. Maybe it's dependent upon the number of posts...?

-Dan

Hi Mr Gumby,
I sent you a PM with some screenshots to see whats happening but it sounds a bit like it is showing as though you have already voted?

Jamie

Re:

Retro Spud wrote:
To be honest I'm a recent road convert so its only in the past few months that I've been enticed into these part, my knowledge is very limited so I vote for what I'd like to own / ride rather than historic value, or period correctness

That's pretty much what most of us do, some vote for period correctness etc and some of us go by our heart. Just vote, the reasons are always personal but a every vote helps as its shows the support for it.

Jamie

Re:

Cast my vote, would have been the Centenary, but nearly 30 years on still can't get over how crushed I was they didn't put at least 600ex on it :facepalm:

Re:

I don't see what your dilemmas are there is only one winner out of two,the others all have issues of one kind or another.In my opinion.

Hi jm
What issues do you see?
Are they personal or general with the entries?
Just curious for your take on them, not for a moment being argumentative, just curious as this is where the internet sucks as I can't get the intonation.

Jamie

Don't worry,just issues in my mind as to how things should be.Making the decision easy for me.Didn't mean to offend.

Hi mate
No offence at all, I just wasn't sure whether there was an obvious general problem or whether it was as I suspected, a personal way of sorting through it.
There's been a couple of issues recently that I didn't see coming so just wanted to make sure :)

Jamie

Re:

Oh wow, I was speculating for another candidate! Thanks a lot for your votes - really appreciate it :)

Have a great week,
-Dan

Back