Stan Perry 531ST frame - any info

Re: Stan Perry

Hi Yorky,
Thanks for all your info on Stan Perry - it's fascinating to read about his history. Just to let you know I've got a 60's Stan Perry frameset on Ebay here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1960s-STAN-PE ... 2163795750.

Give me a shout if you see this message as I'd far rather it went to a good home.

Darren

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Just checking in to reprise my self-imposed role of being the boring person who says:

"The OP's frame shows every sign of being a mid '80s product of the Holdsworthy factory."

A great thread with a lot of information. Love learning this history from someone who was there first hand.

Thanks
Jamie

Re:

Absolute wonderful find. I used to buy my bikes in the Stan perry store in the 70s in Sudbury Town and still live local. I had the same frame in a light blue Reynolds 531 dibble butted tubing. Cinelli bars and stems and original Shimano 600 front and rear derailleur sand chain set along with Shimano 600 brake set. Wheels were hand built in store Shimano hubs can't remember which rims or spokes just remember that the guys in the store thought I was very particular.sudbury cycles big part of my early teens wish it was still there now. Biggest regret my handbuilt Stan perry being stolen by a supposed friend and sold on the black market. Would love to get hold of an original frame 22inch any body know any leads please help

Back