De Rosa with PDM sticker?

PerB

Old School Hero
A very nice De Rosa Professional in SLX tubing with a full Record C is advertised here in Norway now. I guess the bike is from late eighties and been upgraded with a later Record C group later in the nighties. The bike carries a sticker saying Dag Erik Pedersen, PDM, Crome Casette, The fact is the Norwegian cyclist Dag Erik Pedersen cycled for PDM in 88-89, but I am not aware of PDM using De Rosa bikes? According to what I can dig out they used Concorde bikes.

Can anyone share their insight in this please.

Yup, PDM officially rode Concorde bikes, made by Ciocc, though of course plenty of riders used rebranded bikes from their favourite frame makers.

Pedersen signed for PDM from Ariostea, who used plain blue De Rosa bikes... could it be one of those?

Re:

Aha, yes this is a plain blue De Rosa, the explanation is very plausable, but the bike seems to be a bit large for Dag Eriks size its a 58 cm c-c, but the bike has turned up in his neighborhood making it very plausible to be his bike then.

I am tempted since i wrecked my DBS La Migliore yesterday, a new bike is a good way to drown the sorrows.

Back