age ringle --> stickers <> laser edged

obi-wan-mtb

Retrobike Rider
Does anyone knows when ringle started to change their stickers on their, for instance, zooka's, into laser edged decals?

Does anyone knows till when the zooka's were produced (guess even in the sun-ringle they where produced, sun "occupied" ringle in 1997, right?)

Thanks,
Marcel

Marcel,

I bought some of the very last Zooka's Ringle had in stock at the factory back in 2003. But they had definately stopped actually producing them, but I think by not that long a time period.They had about 20 left and they were all laser etched rather than stickered. I'd say the etched ones were probably from about late nineties as I remember having some stickered ones from around then too (new).

hope this helps a little.

ringle age

thanks wu-tangled,

sun bought ringle in 1997 according to their website, so it seems they made the zooka's under the sun brand as well? or do you think they were all produced in the ringle era and just sold as stock items under the sun flag?
cheers,
marcel

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I guess you're right!

if it is the original box ;-), but it sure looks like this!
this one is with stickers.
if the laser edged ones are from a later period I think they were even made until 1999 orso?

does anyone know till when these cnc-ed stems were made?

ride on!

Latest posts

Back