Let's see some retro jerseys

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Seeing as the retrobike jerseys are here thought I'd dig out some of my proper old school shirts in honour. Sadly none of them are wool or older than the 90s, still here are the first couple

main.php

Mid 90s Hardisty cycles as worn by JMC

main.php

Mid 90s GT, custom sleevless.

I've got a Kona 96 jersey and a Specialized 90 jersey somewhere, give me a minute...ah, here they are, Speccie one was from my 1990-1992 race season with the Bournemouth MTB Centre..bless, loving my Kona no sleeve jersey....

Attachments

• SANY0003.JPG
    SANY0003.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 4,839
  • SANY0004.JPG
    SANY0004.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 4,835
  • SANY0006.JPG
    SANY0006.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 4,834
  • SANY0005.JPG
    SANY0005.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 4,833
Rich":1fbahf41 said:
I've got a Kona 96 jersey

Rich I've got 3 similar Kona jerseys to yours all which have slightly different sponsors, do you know if the 97 jersey was similar? I'll take pictures tonight.

Hi mate,

I'm not too sure, I think the decals changed for 97, and depending on which country you raced in the sponsors changed too...

Rich

At first glance mine all look identical but I think two I have, have Titanium Sports Technologies (TST) instead of Columbus and from memory Hutchinson is in a different spot too.

John - if you ever want to part with that Hardisty top then let me know! Lost my old one....

My 2 cents...

Team Stumpy jersey (from around 1991):
teamstumpjumper.jpg

And another factory team jersey (dunno when I got that one):
factoryteam.jpg

Hey, funny... it really is TWO cents this time :LOL: ;)

Pace":poh6nggr said:
John - if you ever want to part with that Hardisty top then let me know! Lost my old one....

Seems unlikely I'm afraid.

Was quite gutted when I was back in the North East after a few years away and found Hardisty had been replaced...

Back