Cool jerseys:

Nice. But I can't help feeling those custom ones are going to be a bit un breathable in 100% cotton.

Like the wool ones. Some of those could top the polka dot for embarrasment for fellow riders. ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Joe, don't give him any more outfits to change into for f8cks sake, i can see RetroBike team 1's (thats the cool lot) chances in mountain mayhem going up in smoke as Wu decides which ensemble best suits the dusk lighting as opposed to the glare of the afternoon sun..

Nice 7 Eleven, Panasonic and Raleigh retro jerseys here:

http://www.prendas.co.uk/

The Vintage Velos are great too, I've got the Brooklyn one and you definitely get what you pay for, extra value too with the dollar exchange rate.

Surely for MM it's a jersey per lap at least? Plus essential to pack podium kit for collecting your prize

Ed

Given the opportunity Wu will change 3 times a lap without question !!

Podium kit will ofcourse be RetroBike jerseys..

The eye candy in the very first web link web site is sooooooo cute. I'm not the only one who noticed her :?: . Top left hand corner in a grey shirt. :D Oh a cool web site too :LOL:

Three jersey changes a lap seems reasonable, there are plenty of vegetation changes and you need to make sure you're in harmony.

And for podium kit it is more than just jerseys to consider - what about cap, shades (on face or top of head?), shorts, socks, eyeliner (or not) etc.

This is clearly a multi faceted subject that needs to be fully explored.

Hilts":pggpav0b said:
Joe, don't give him any more outfits to change into for f8cks sake, i can see RetroBike team 1's (thats the cool lot) chances in mountain mayhem going up in smoke as Wu decides which ensemble best suits the dusk lighting as opposed to the glare of the afternoon sun..

Oi...I'll have you know I didn't change once (after leaving the house) on Sunday with the Retrobike boys.

I did however change tyre pressures at least four times and even change stem height with different spacers (hidden in bottom of bag) at least twice to suit my ailing back.

King of Faff? Moi?

Trinny and Susannah award winner and Bike DIY SOS award winner me thinks...

:roll:

Wu-Tangled":14le2guv said:
Oi...I'll have you know I didn't change once (after leaving the house) on Sunday with the Retrobike boys.

I was quite suprised at that actually, although stopping at the shop to leave your jacket almost counts...... ;)

Wu-Tangled":14le2guv said:
I did however change tyre pressures at least four times and even change stem height with different spacers (hidden in bottom of bag) at least twice to suit my ailing back.

with your tyre-pressures & stem, matt's casette, chris's mech, tony's brakes, my brakes the best engineer was Mrs Wu!

So much for men being the practical ones :oops:

Back