Rocky Mountain Vertex (Steel) !!!!

Kona-853

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi A Friend of mine back in the day :) owned a Rocky Mountain Vertex Steel!!!

I'm not sure but I think it was the only year (and the first year introduced) it was steel before it went Aluminium ( or is that Aluminum) :?

Anyone have any pictures of it as the catalogues on this site miss out those years it would of been produced.

For me this would be the ultimate retro build, he had ritchey cranks on it plus the old ritchey z-max tyres.
It was for me an ok bike then but looking back it was far superior to any bike I owned.

If anyone has info on it ( and more importantly Pictures of one) thx in advance :)

Vertex in Steel

Hi

Well only a day after seeing you on your old school ish Kona i'm here looking round the web site you said to take a look at.

We I'm here and I like what I see.

The Vertex is still with me (Will never sell her) and gets a ride out from time to time.. Had to remove the old Z-Max tyre from the front and the Onza Rail from the rear due to a major blow out up Pitch Hill only a month or so ago.

I'm sure I have the sales catalogue at my Mum and Dads will have to go and look for it.

Drop me a PM with a contact number and we can catch up. I will bring the Vertex out for a beer as well.

Scott

Latest posts

Back