US ebay bidding

kona kid

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
probably (hopefully) this will have an obvious answer!

I've got a uk ebay account, but fancy buying some stuff from the US - how do i do it? do i have to set up a US account? trouble with this is I'll be a newbie without good feedback...

(realise that this should be in the FAQs section, but that's locked at the moment for new topics, moderators only?!)

You can just bid on an US item. If shipping is international, no problem. When he doens't say anything, just ask. If he states: "NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING"
The answer will be a simpel: NO!!
I've got a german account and I bid world wide.

Or you could find some cool Yank to do the bidding for you. :D

update-I just logged on to the UK and German ebay sites to see if my US account works and it does so you should be able to use yours on any ebay account and not have to worry about feedback issues. Just make sure they will ship international and you should have no problems.

knew i'td be obvious... :oops:

thanks TracyP, v.cool offer :cool: , likewise if I can do anything overhere for you let me know - I've not really seen anything yet, but was restricting my viewing to UK only and want a Ritchey and more likley to find it over the pond (I'm sure there's loads of cheap 19" P20 waiting for me!)

nice - there's also a black ritchey ultra on ebay.com now, 18" so more my size so shall watch that

in a perfect world it's be a cheap 19" P20 in team colours - not sure how likley that'll be to turn up, hold on is that a flying pig going past my window?!.... :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back