Clockwork pride. Your pics please

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I am about to send my frame off to be resprayed and before I start the rebuild I would like to get a few examples of other rebuilds.

Any advice from the "style council" would be good too.

Mine is at the moment a 1994 black with Orange decals, do I keep it this colour or go for another??

Many thanks

Alison

Mine is at the moment a 1994 black with Orange decals, do I keep it this colour or go for another??

Snap! Keep the satin black with orange decals, IMHO it's just as classic as the orange/white fade...

I've not taken any pics recently so these are old:
RIMG1317.jpg

RIMG1298.jpg

I've got new orange-coloured decals made by Gil which i've still got got around to putting on :oops:

Sprayed my 95 C16 Orange BITD.. Loved it..

Getting a P7 to quench the thirst..

447826365_3a9d7db47b.jpg

447826211_fdab3823d5.jpg

EDIT: JS1500, I am so envious of your steed... But I have my eyes on the prize; P7 on Ebay UK :cool:

Mine...Bit of a black theme going on, If you wanted to be different I have always liked the Purple/Orange/Purple scheme they used on the Prestige circa '93...

Attachments

• loved bikes live inside 002.jpg
    loved bikes live inside 002.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,471
Oh, and Kingroon's bright orange coloured Clockwork is very much like one of the original colours that were available - my old 1994 Clockwork was bright orange.
:cool:

Lime and green, Blagh. :( Not my cup of tea at all!

As for the rest of the build, Full XT is always nice, as is a matching classy finishing kit (Syncros or Control Tech) or you could go the full Classic Orange build with HotRod bars, Stalk stem and Kalloy style post :cool:

JS1500":1e3gcxy3 said:
I've not taken any pics recently so these are old:

That looks like my kind of bike, nice clean lines and simple paint job. Or maybe it's just that the photo is dark :)

When I've built mine up I may embarrass myself with the finishing kit, as it will probably be a bit hotch potch until I can get the right parts. My first aim though, will be to get it on the road asap and mix and match later on.

Back