Mine, all mine !!!!!

B3

Senior Retro Guru
After 4 1/2 months of trawling ebay, i've finally lucked out and bagged these beauties :D :D :D :D

So my search is over, the Amp is being sripped ready for polishing, the old AMP forks are done now waiting the disc parts. All that needs doing is the frame decals.

Attachments

• 13b6_1.jpeg
    13b6_1.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,921
Hi chap,

just in case you didnt know, EBC still stock pads for these , there the same as the rockshox ones, i just bought a few pairs recently for my rockshox discs , they do them in 3 verieties , red , green and gold. i personaly run the green ones like you have in the pic above.

Thanks Guys,

Lee, hows the trimble coming along?

Spline72, yeah, i've seen a few on ebay lately, i'm also impressed by how much is still available for the old AMP from AMP themselves, even though the bike's 12 years old :shock:

I shall cad up all the parts when they arrive, so i'll be able have an endless supply of spares. Thinking of doing some wavey dics for these :D

if u are going to get some disc rotors made up, i might be interested .

will they be 3 bolt and 140 rear , 160 front(1 think) if you can get some made and are interested i would be up for some as they should be the same for amp and rockshox.

Trimble virtually at a standstill as the garden has had a bit of time and money spent on it, in fact - I may post pics of the garden as I am quite chuffed with it.

any way, trimble ....................

DSC00071.jpg

BTW John, Trimble part just int post today ;)

Looking good Lee, although from a safety point of view, i'd be tempted to drop the ally bolts on the fork crown.

Spline72, yep 3 bolt mounting, are you after exact copies of rock shox, amp ones or custom (whatever you want, as the laser cutter doesn't care what it's doing :D)?

Yeah,

just wanted to see what it would look like shame they can't stay on but your right safety wise - :idea: might order some gold anodised titanium bolts from pro-bolt instead.

;)

i suppose it would be best to keep with what i have i suppose , Rockshox

they made 3 sizes of rotors for the rockshox versions of the discs .

1 for 20mm hub ( the largest diameter )
1 for front QR hub ( 160mm i think ) - i have 2 of
1 for rear QR hub ( 140mm i think ) - i have 1 of

The hubs i am useing at the moments are standard QR rather than the boxxer 20mm hubs ( which i have 2 Rockshox discs + a set of boxxer hubs in reserve for when i find some cash to buy a LOBO frame to build up )

I am looking to get a new set of wheels built for my orange LTS with front and rear rockshox discs to be built onto white industries hubs so i dont have to swap tires between on and off road duties. It would , if nothing else be handy to have some spare rotors in any case.

I also have a drawing of them somewhere on a machine at home , I could send it to you if it is of use to you for bolt hole spacing etc. if it is any use.

Attachments

• PIC_002_SMALL.jpg
    PIC_002_SMALL.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,826
  • PIC_010_SMALL.jpg
    PIC_010_SMALL.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 1,826
Back