Retrobike T-Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rutteger

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Dyna-Tech Fan
Please post your suggestions, comments and interest for t-shirts on this thread.

So far Jezza, Gil and Adam have come up with designs

Gil's logo

retro_bike_746.jpg

Jezza's designs

2_271.jpg

3_475.jpg

1_135.jpg

1_713.jpg

2_174.jpg

3_141.jpg

Adam's designs

yetcbs.jpg

yet7pd.jpg

They are all very Cool. Clearly UK is still leading when it comes to design.

Few points:

- Of Jez' work I like the earlier very basic ones (see the 3 Ts)

- When opting for for another than Gil we face there are multiple housestyles for Retrobike, as only he came up with stickers (and yes, those are cool)

- Adam's designs are only a impression, but when properly done they would be great too. I think you will again end up with basic Ts, but now with some colour.

Isn't possible to integrate ideas of all designs in one? Think it will be pretty difficult to integrate Gil's design in the two other basic designs, but maybe it can be done in some way by the creative people overhere.

Must admit I do like Jez's simple line images and these would be quite "do able" from a printing point of view, text is maybe a bit modern if anything, don't take that the wrong way Jez ;)

The other images would be a bit of a nightmare to print correctly, but if people like them ~ hey!

yeah - i was coming at it from a simple modernistic approach and really focusing on the t-shirt side of things.

I was taking Ruttigers (John) simplistic stance...especially when I moaned about the lack of imagery on the site in the early days - he apparantly liked the clean and simple approach.

(woofter)

I quite like the simple modernistic approach to retro from Jez tbh.

Keeps the image of liking retro, without being retro. No beards and neon socks here thank you.

Or I could be speaking bolox?

The other designs are good, particularly for stickers. But I am a simple man.

I'm liking Jezza's three earliest designs. Very cool.

I'm thinking maybe go with Gil's logo for the stickers and Jezzas for the shirts..

jez-2-many-bikes":wdm6plm5 said:
I was taking Ruttigers (John) simplistic stance...especially when I moaned about the lack of imagery on the site in the early days - he apparantly liked the clean and simple approach.

(woofter)

Hey, I'm really crap at art. Simple=easy.

OK. Here are my two weak efforts. One you will see I have ripped off Jezza :D

Attachments

• jv2.jpg
    jv2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 4,697
  • jv1.jpg
    jv1.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 4,697
They are nice..... but I think you are a great moderator and you should be preserved for that

Elev12k":1fffghx4 said:
They are nice..... but I think you are a great moderator and you should be preserved for that

Faint and slightly damming praise...I like it :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back