Anodized Bolts - what colour for a Ti frame?

What's the anodized bolt colour of the day?

• Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purple

• Red

• Gold

• Black

• Other

• Total voters

pete_mcc

Feature Bike
BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Not that I'm having a slow day or anything, or that everyone else seems to have started Easter on Monday this week so I jealous but..

...if I was going to fully kit out a Ti framed bike (currently all components are black or silver) with a splash of SRP or Pro-bolt loveliness, what colour would it 'have' to be?

Decals are black as the heart of every airport security person who takes pleasure in making people remove their belts and shoes at Stanstead airport creating a sense of paranoia and a bit of a whiffy aroma.

problem with airports pete??

I like gold with ti. mmmmmmmmmmm
You've prolly seen my golded up *cough* on-one thing thats now gone thank you.

Bloody airports, I can understand the 'threat' of shoe bombers (well, they're everywhere aren't they) but belt bombers? And since when are local flights and easyjet to amsterdam/paris/berlin strategic terrorist targets, all just another excuse to create unease and paranoia in order to validate a stupid war on terror, not helped by the fact that they seemed to have steadily reduced the staff levels to a point where only one in 5 xray machines is used..... and breath ......

That said, at least I'm not flying back and forth from America anymore - now that was fun, even with a valid visa!

Latest posts

Back