Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
What does it for you?

Are you a 'one brand man'?
Somewhere in between?
Or are are you after 'one of each'?

I'm the latter. So many bikes and brands out there...Fat, Klein, Pace, Merckx, Colango, Mountain Goat, Bontrager, etc etc etc etc.

Im a half and half, i love hardtail mid 90's marins, mainly because its what i used to ride back then. However theres plenty of other more exotic bikes on my if money were no object shopping list.

A bit in the middle.

2x Dyna Tech Ti's.
1x Pace Rc200.
1x Orange Clockwork.

If I had the money, time, space I would have another Orange ('92 Prestige) and maybe another Pace (Rc200F1). Oh if only... :roll:

I want just about everything to be honest, but Orange is where my heart is.

I'm on my way to 'One of Each' in frame materials though. Anyone giving away an OCLV and Kirk? :LOL:

Plenty of very popular brands that don't really interest me, but I could never stick to just one!

If money, space and time weren't limiting factors I'd probably have two of eveything (one for riding and one for spares), although there are some brands that really don't interest me.

But as thats not the case I'm somewhere in between. There is a dominant brand amongst my collection of bikes as well as a couple of typical choices.

If I was forced to reduce the size of the flock then I'd probably end up a one brand man.

I'm somewhere in between - have a soft spot for Proflexes, but still on look out for other bikes of interest!

Liek a lot of things, but what I buy and keep are a bit more careful.

Deffo bias on some brands though :D

not brands as such,
mainly just like carbon - but I would like one of each of the kestrels I suppose.

:)idea: or maybe 2 of each)

Currently own

2 konas (1 steel 1 aluminium)
1 spesh
1 GT
1 Raleigh
1 Rocky mountain
1 Koga Miyata
1 Ridgeback
1 BH

my soft spot is for old Kona's (pre 96) but like JV said so many cool bikes out there why limit yourself..

Next:
Modern Carbon
Old Titanium ..

Back