Titanium rigid fork for a Kona Hei-Hei??

You could allways go for a cro-mo PII & get it sprayed to match.

One of the guys on here did it with a big 1" fork, looked very good on his Ti Fat.

perhim":2wodng54 said:
thrustyjust":2wodng54 said:
there was a pair on ebay a couple of weeks ago,went for about £180 they were project twos Ti

Do you kmow how can i find it?

look for completed items on ebay, or search the ebay watch forum (on this site), they were discussed on there. probs made such a low price due to the short steerer.

scant":2kb4u6fj said:
perhim":2kb4u6fj said:
thrustyjust":2kb4u6fj said:
there was a pair on ebay a couple of weeks ago,went for about £180 they were project twos Ti

Do you kmow how can i find it?

look for completed items on ebay, or search the ebay watch forum (on this site), they were discussed on there. probs made such a low price due to the short steerer.

the steerer wasn't that short, just unluckily described in the auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0091987739

the measurement was the max. head tube length, not the steerer length...

kona_project_two_ti_007.jpg

Carsten

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
97ish Cro Mo P2's in the metallic grey colour turn up fairly often on eBay and the colour match isnt too far off against a Hei Hei frame.

Yo Crashy":2pvkmry5 said:
97ish Cro Mo P2's in the metallic grey colour turn up fairly often on eBay and the colour match isnt too far off against a Hei Hei frame.

What do you want to say? The 3 forks in the picture , aren´t they true TI Are they Cro Mo?

How can I konw the correct size (steerer or tube length) if my bike is a 19''?

(sorry my bad english)

perhim":31svnzyq said:
Yo Crashy":31svnzyq said:

What do you want to say? The 3 forks in the picture , aren´t they true TI Are they Cro Mo?

How can I konw the correct size (steerer or tube length) if my bike is a 19''?

(sorry my bad english)

no, those in the pic are true, Sandvik made Ti forks. He meant that the 1997 steel P2 forks which are painted metallic grey are regularly for sale and that those match the Ti frame pretty well.

For the correct steerer tube length measure the head tube length and add around 40mm for the threaded head set. Add more if you want to use a brake cable hanger and spacers.

Carsten

Back