Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Just reminiscing, had to go int attic and found a few old photos of past steeds
➡️
32bfcd68.jpg

The basket was on my 1st girlfriends bike I gave her, and it was her idea :oops: NOT MINE.

is all thats taken to do that is a scanner? I've got masses of cool pics to scan in, various bike shows, grundig world cups, & a few old my old bikes obviously :)

Sold the GT to fund a trek 8700, the muirwoods went in for a respray and u-brake bosses fitted, became the marble green machine, that got nicked at the same time as the KHS when they took off the shed roof :evil: (i miss that KHS, light and fast), the blue fork marin was a home paint job (palisades15.5") that had mainly xt with thumbies.....for some reason I let the X keep it, the univega was a bike around town which probably ended up being a bike around leeds after it got nicked from the dentists 'safe' lock up area.
the GT karakoram was bought as a 'wish I never sold that Karakoram elite' whim...........sold it before it even went near mud, just wasn't the same , guess it was the, can I say this :?: ,wank job paint scheme I loved about the elite.
I HATE BIKE THIEVES BTW :evil:

Lets see some more old rides then

m24tj.jpg

About 9 years ago. My 1995 Stumpjumper M2 at my favourite place to ride, Thrunton Woods.

Back