Given the success of the Klein BOTM month special last month, I was wondering what the next special is likely to be and came up with the following possibilities.
- ie Kona, Fat, Pace, Specialised etc etc
Best of British
- Minimum entry requirement frame and at least one other component??
Stars & Stripes
- The best the US can offer
Steal is Real
- steel frames only
- Titanium frames
- bikes from the 1980s
- ie pick a year say 92 and work to it
- something continental or just not Brit, Yankee or mass produced Asian
- Rigid bikes
Soft as nannas scones
- Full suspension bikes
My shiny thing
- frames with a polished finished
- any frame materials other than metal (excluding lugs)
Threes a crowd
- frames without the standard main triangle - Trimble and others
Passion for Purple
- minimum 3 purple anno components
While the choice is not mine, I thought there may be some general consensus for a future special.
Anyone have some personal favourites??