is there demand...

ringlatron

Dirt Disciple
for the current owners of onza to re-issue a white porc?

it could be arranged i know the factory well...

I'd guess so, they're an iconic tyre that still sells for high prices - but not sure about the value of re-issued version, as there's the whole "its got be original/NOS" viewpoint from some people (said without prejudice :D )

any i'd buy them (once the black porc2 have worm out!)

ps in your gallery is that you in MBUK? remember that article well when i was trying to properly wheelie/end etc - never could tho.. :oops: probably why i liked John stevenson as he said he couldn't bunny hop more than an inch! (hence the hot airballon jape :LOL: - anyone got pics of this?!)

haha yeah thats me :oops:

i need to dig out more old pics - probably have some shockers of me and kingroon ripping up the south downs with his mate simon.

i'm still doing stuff for mbuk now, did you see John Stevenson in a recent issue?

that's really cool, nice bike too :cool: like the airwalks with lycra :LOL:

misses the JS atricle :( , stopped reading MBUK when they stopped collecting my subscription in about 96/97 for no reason, but by then john had left and it moved away from being XC/just riding into DH and basically being a bit childish... it just didn't seem to fit anymore with me and my riding so have read MTB pro and MBR occasionally since (and Cycling Plus most recently :oops: ) - maybe i should give it another chance?!

I'd buy em, seeing as most people who are using black porcs these days are using reissued ones not the originals anyway!

the owners of supercycles in nottingham have been doing something with the name for the last couple of years - mainly trials stuff...

but whats weird is that the proper onza trademarks are dead according to the USPTO. any clever legal types on here?

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=hs6e6f.4.2

by the looks of it - the brand is fair game, and i just spoke to the original factory. who's in!!!??

Back