Green Pace - anyone got a pic?

they did do a british racing green one quite a few years ago, a guy from one of the mtb mags had one built up singlespeed with disks, can't remember who.......but sorry no pic

I can't remember if Jo Burt had one or not, so long ago, it may be the mind playing tricks and it was just Mint. Seem to remember it being the same green as a green anodised ringle bottle cage. But then how could I remember that if I've never seen one. ?

I think this may be the beginning of the end of my memory. Gettin' on a bit.

one of the guys deffo had one, it was the same colour as the ringle green,
were all getting old
;)

I bet it was georgeous, must find a pic now. Oohh, that might be a mission - A 16.5 green pace. Were they always 16.5 and 18in? I convinced myself my 16.5 was perfect but after a few years realised it was an inch too small and the 18's always seemed quite high (standover) compared to the 16.5's, so I went to a different framed 17.5 - which is perfect.

I'm sure Jo Burt had a green Pace at one time, didn't they make a blue one too? Had a quick browse through the old MBUK pile earlier but no joy :(

Does anyone remember the article about Team Moont where the guy had a mint green RC100 with black polka dots? loads of old Fat Chance bikes too, gotta find that magazine now!!!!!

Stu

Green Pace

Yeah...classy colour. Try looking in old issues of MTB World (mag which superceded MTBPro)...or checking out an early STW photo gallery feature?

Red frames yes, but I don't think they did blue...

mine was actually blue when i got it, a sort of deep blue, but the anodising was in a bad way loads of scratches, so i got it blasted and repainted.
didn't that 24" jump bike they did a few years ago also be in blue???

I've seen a dark blue one. About an F4? But my F6 was called 'Cool Blue' but was the bluey grey anodised. God I wish I still had that bike.

Looked through MB World's to no avail.

hmmm.

Back