STOLEN 1994 DYNA-TECH SPECIAL PRODUCTS TORUS XT

Status
Not open for further replies.

transcentral

Dirt Disciple
STOLEN Yorkshire area 16th November 2009
1994 DYNA-TECH SPECIAL PRODUCTS TORUS XT PLASMA ARC
WELDED TITANIUM 20".
TITANIUM GROUND CONTROL FORKS (TAPER HEAD BEARINGS). SHIMANO XT 24 SPEED COMPACT DRIVE GROUPSET
WITH DIA-COMP LEVERS.
GRIP SHIFT X RAY SRT800 GEAR CHANGERS.
U.S.E. SEATPIN.
FLIGHT TITANIUM SEAT.
SHIMANO SPD CLIPLESS PEDALS.
MAVIC SUP WHEELS WITH CONTINENTAL COMPETITION PRO TYRES.
ECLIPSE TITANIUM BOTTLE CAGE.
THE TITANIUM HANDLEBARS WERE REDUCED IN WIDTH.
THIS BIKE WAS SUPPLIED TO A DYNATECH FACTORY RIDER/COMPETITOR FOR THE 1994 SEASON
If anyone can help please contact me, thanks.

Attachments

• Dynatech bike1.jpg
    Dynatech bike1.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 3,437
STOLEN YORKSHIRE AREA? big place mate... scale it down a bit, someone might have seen it nocking around somewhere still

gutted for you mate - those forks are reasonably rare and very distinctive - make sure the police have a pic of them.

Thanks mate Yeh I'm gutted... had it since '95 Police have pics of the forks- bu tI don't think I will see it again though.

get your bikes on bikeregister... ive got mine on there.. you can choose different types of protection... ive got my raleigh datatag'd and hologrammed.... they send a kit in the post and a logbook for the bike..
ive got the logbook and paperwork along with a cd of pics in a wallet should anything happen... guess its a bit late now but maybe somthing to bear in mind next time....

what happens is that if a police officer finds it elsewhere in the area (outside yours) instead of it being put in lost and found. The data tag gets rung up and traced back to the owner.....

as theres alot of bike thefts round here...

Stolen bike

Really gutted for you keep an eye on Gumtree it seems some hot stuff turns up there.

good luck

Thanks guys, bike register is the way to go but you know how it is, there is always something else..... Ive learnt a big lesson with all the agro involved with it being nicked.....I'm still jumping through hoops...... got to get my act together now and get my bikes on the register. I will keep the radar locked on Gumtree/ebay and will post if anything turns up

Really sad to hear this fella, but its a very specific bike, with 'noticeable' components on..' so dont give up hope..

Get yourself some posters printed offering a reward. you never know.. ;)

Hope its reunited soon.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back