GT Xizang (polished or brushed?)

gaf16

Senior Retro Guru
the Xizang is due back from it's repair next week.
the original finish was polished but, i prefer a brushed ti finish.
what do you think, should i have it repolished or brushed?

i would prefer brushed myself.
just guaging opinions with regard to moving away from the original finish.
i think the finished build would look better brushed but, i know some forum members will think i should keep to the manufacturers finish.

gt xizanges only ever came in polished. or painted in the team cases. it'll look like a cheapo gt lightning brushed. so its gotta be polished ;)
ti loose its finish? polished ti looks good for donkeys years, believe me, I know ;)

Agree with scant - if it was any other ti frame I'd say brushed, but yeah, polished on a Xizang! Though tis your bike and up to you... ;) Some won't like that I'm going for a non-original colour on my Yo, but there you go...

gradeAfailure":1ipekmus said:
Agree with scant - if it was any other ti frame I'd say brushed, but yeah, polished on a Xizang! Though tis your bike and up to you... ;) Some won't like that I'm going for a non-original colour on my Yo, but there you go...

Yos are different, they look cool in all colours :D ...what colour you thinking of? I've always thought the old audi S4 blue colour would look good on a Yo :)

unpolished xizangs gonna look like a lightning, gotta be polished ;)

[/quote]

I've always thought the old audi S4 blue colour would look good on a Yo :)
[/quote]

I think thats Jazz Blue

That'll be Nogaro Blue... ;)

I've said once on here what colour I'm thinking of, but as no-one else has done that colour, I'm keeping quiet til it's done!

:oops:

Apologies for OT!

Back