...the long awaited klein thread......

feetabix

Retrobike Rider
there seems to have been an unscratched itch in these parts for too long.....surely no other make of bike has had more goggle eyed teenage mountain bikers drooling over mbuk or the window of their lbs wondering if they could actually manage without a kidney.....or was that just me??.........if you have a klein then show the world here!!!!!......i will post up my attitude tomorrow when i get some decent light for a piccy.......

My 1990 Attitude
Two different builds...

usacampy1000.jpg

TeamUsaDiscDrive.jpg

Don't we have one of these Klein threads somewhere already? :?

Meh! Who cares!? My Rascal. :cool: :D

Attachments

• kleinrascal.jpg
    kleinrascal.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 6,232
nice rides, indeed a good start!
like the team paint. this is getting on my wish list more and more...
shamus, i very much like the built with the tension disc/disc drive, kind of special on a klein. is it a rider? the sound of the disc is unbeatable :shock: the truing of the wheel may be another issue...

here is my 95 coral reef attitude:

cimg0002b.jpg

cimg0011l.jpg

cimg0012g.jpg

main.php

My Quantum..........it's a road bike.............and it may well be the most boring paint scheme Klein ever did.............. :p

This is a fairly old pic- it now has yellow flite, tyres, carbon post and stuff......I still envy other Klein riders with their funky colour schemes, though!!

Here are my current ones after heart-breaking sell-off of several bikes from my collection...

1993 Adroit 'Team Storm' Tinker Juarez Team Replica
storm24.jpg

1996 Adroit 'Burgundy-Blue Linear'
Still under construction - this one is a real Adroit with 2" downtube.
klein1.jpg

So I thought that if I only can have a few Kleins, why not have the best: MC1 and MC2 Adroits. In a perfect world, the MC2 model would have been with 'Nightstorm' paintjob to go along with the 'Team Storm' but I don't want to be too greedy... ;)

Back