Pace Metal Head Tube Badges

ashridge

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Given that Pace don't have any, does anyone know of anyone else that has any or that can make them?

Thanks
Adam

Neill has posted an excellent graphic of the Pace welder, but I’ve also seen reference to a ‘wings’ design.

Does anyone know whether all Paces were supplied with the 'welder' badge or only certain models/certain times.

Could anyone with an RC200 F7 let me know the dimensions of the badge and also supply a photo.

Pretty please...

ashridge":2se20aj6 said:
Neill has posted an excellent graphic of the Pace welder, but I’ve also seen reference to a ‘wings’ design.

Does anyone know whether all Paces were supplied with the 'welder' badge or only certain models/certain times.

Could anyone with an RC200 F7 let me know the dimensions of the badge and also supply a photo.

Pretty please...

RC100 and RC100T had the real old yellow logo

F3, F4, F5 and F6 deffo had the 'Welder'

I've seen some F7's with it too

F8 deffo had that hideous 'Wings' thing...(see below for pix), they sold them as keyrings as well as folding them round the headtubes

Attachments

• Clip.jpg
    Clip.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 3,636
Thread Resurect: - Someone (maybe from here) has asked for this to be done, as have I. This is the "master" badge being worked on at the moment, what do you think? (better than those wings!!!) I have never seen an original one close up, but it looks good apart from the word "in" (should that be there, its not in the black&white scan). Sizewise it is just under 2.5 inches high by just over 1.5 inches wide

Cheers...Nick

4409233042_e9b2b62416_o.jpg
4408472225_690f0c4b0e_o.jpg

Crantinope":3rp9kwcx said:
I have never seen an original one close up.............

Here you go then, this is what the bikes came with (yes that's thick 'foil' and not metal before you ask):

RC200_July2009f.jpg

Back