Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey

• other

• Total voters

MJN

Senior Retro Guru
Ok, I got hold of a Yeti ARC this week to replace the one I stupidly sold last year :cry: anyway this one showed up on E-bay advertised as a '97 with a re-paint.Anyway I just had to have it so a deal was done :D
The frame arrived on Friday and looks to be in good overall condition and its a '96 as I suspected!
The re-spray isn't that good and now I'm left with the problem of what colour to go for,I was thinking full turquoise but as the other Yeti I got this week is turquoise is grey a better alternative?

Attachments

• Photo0086.jpg
    Photo0086.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,070
tintin40":fd4gbgh3 said:
Have the colour that is correct for the year

But when I bought mine in '94 there were 32 different colour options available! Unless you mean what the team were using?

MJN":19j40drv said:
I was thinking full turquoise but as the other Yeti I got this week is turquoise is grey a better alternative?

yup, team grey. paint strip the current paint off, give the raw alu a clearcoat. job done. then apply liberall ringle, grafton & cook bros in purple with M900 & hed wheels.

scant":3py3vem5 said:
MJN":3py3vem5 said:
I was thinking full turquoise but as the other Yeti I got this week is turquoise is grey a better alternative?

yup, team grey. paint strip the current paint off, give the raw alu a clearcoat. job done. then apply liberall ringle, grafton & cook bros in purple with M900 & hed wheels.

Really liking that idea,apart from the purple stuff(I don't do anodised anymore :shock: ),I have a M952 groupset kickin around for it but like the idea of M900,anyway back on subject this clearcoat thing seems interesting ;)

Back