Not open for further replies.

sinnett177

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Exclusive Retrobike 'Ride Out' Competition

To promote the ‘Rides, Meets, Events and Races’ forum of Retrobike and thus encourage more members to take part in the rides, John , the Mods and I have put together this rather unique competition where you have the chance to loan Adrian Timmis’ Team Raleigh Dyna-Tech for the day at a choice of events. The winner will also receive a retrobike t-shirt, hat and stickers.

2008_1224Raleigh0079.jpg

The winner of the competition will get to choose between two events in which to claim their prize:

Either:

The North West Area Ride of Farleton Fell and the Lonsdale Valley on November 21st

Or

Take Adrians’ Ride from last year at the Annual Cannock Turkey Twizzler on December 27th

However, should you not be able to make either ride you can still enter, just for fun (JFF). But please state in your entry that it’s a JFF entry.

So, here’s what you need to do to enter:

Simply stick the Retrobike logo in the most unusual of places and get a picture of it.

Either by sticking a Retrobike sticker to something, getting the Retrobike logo displayed somewhere on the internet/TV or by getting the logo in print somewhere. No Photoshopping please.

Entries close at 2030hrs Friday 13th of November, a BoTM style vote will then decide the winner. Please keep entries clean and above all keep it legal, remember we are ‘drowning in a sea wash with Bongo’ and all that. For your info the frame size of the Raleigh is 18" C-T.

Best of luck and please submit your entries on this thread.

oooh I'll play (JFF of course as there is the Atlantic ocean 'twixt me and the Dyna-Tech)

I got my friend to hold up this RetroBIKE sign at a meeting he spoke at recently:

;)

gordyrbfun.jpg

Brilliant idea!!!

I have a funny feeling there will be people getting in trouble with this?? ha.ha :LOL:

daj":3vlcii9a said:
Brilliant idea!!!

I have a funny feeling there will be people getting in trouble with this?? ha.ha :LOL:

As long as it's not me thats fine. Just to add that if the law do trace 'retrobike' back to me as I'm sure they can I will sing like a canary as the who the perpetrators are.

Winner will also get a RB t-shirt, hat and stickers :cool:

Excellent competition, would love a ride on that Raleigh! I'll get cracking onto something or other, I have a spare sticker :D

that's it! my retrobike stickers are going with me everywhere! :D

JFF though as both those rides are a little to north for me :(

jonnyboy666":220p22qu said:
JFF though as both those rides are a little to north for me :(
Get a meet going Jonnyboy and i'll see if I can make it, if so i'll add to the list. Doubt I'd make it as far as the New Forest though.

:LOL:

fun contest...gorilla marketing anyone?

I'll play, rather I've been playing without even knowing it since John sent me some swag a while back- should've taken pics. Happy to keep playing, this time with pics, JFF :D

I'll also play, but it will be JFF. This is very similar to an ongoing competition that a local caving group the BEC (Bristol Exploration Club) have been running for decades. The stickers have so far been photographed in locations as diverse as the Whitehouse and attached to part of a satellite that now circles the Earth! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back