Feedback
View
What a way to start my weekend :D :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

• JOY_TO_THE_WORLD.gif
    JOY_TO_THE_WORLD.gif
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,630
Nice 'Roon. I'm sure you'll do it good.

Not to steal this thread from you, but the new employee at the LBS pulled up on '90 Wicked the other day fitted with an extracycle. It is haggard. Decals are flaking off in the breeze, rust, horrid parts spec...perfect for a restore. I've been thinking of offering him some $ for it, so today I got it in me to go ask, and he wasn't there. The guy at the counter said, "oh yeah, he wheels and deals all the time, make him an offer."

Never fancied myself a Fat owner as they were the main bike of the rival LBS shop back home, but after this weekend, I may own a Wicked.

Excited.

gradeAfailure":1yv20zl3 said:
Welcome to the club mate! :)

Cheers mate! Gunna drop headtube some good feedback once I've ripped open the box, damn fast turnaround for Canada > UK shipping..

I'm bikeless here in Sydney now, sold the Giant and the Uzzi during the week, so am itching to get back to the UK and tear up some local trails ASABloodyP :twisted:

Good luck with the Wicked ameybrook! Defo be good to see some photos :cool:

Any pics 'Roon?

My deal fell through, apparently the guy's dad gave it to him and he doesn't want to part wit it. Understandable. I'm bummed, but its ok.. Need another project!

No pics mate :( I don't get to even see the box for 3 1/2/ weeks!

Sorry to hear about the Wicked.. You after a Steel project then?

Are those Cook Bros that recently ended for your new bike Kingroon?

I had a wee bid but couldn't justify going any higher.

Sure are, sorry I did check the bid list/Ebay Watch to make sure I wasn't treadin on any RB Toes..

Yep, going all silver with a hint of dark blue on this build.. Black Mag 21s with a CNC crown and brace.. Keeping it 8 spd.. M900.. Flite Carbon.. Black & dark Blue Ringle.. Should be pretty tasty.. :cool:

Hey ameybrook.. http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7587 ;)

Back