Lid

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
"What's that?"
"Umm whats what?"

"That taste.....Urgh...THAT! The salad it tastes?!?!?"
"......Uh. Ummm"

"Tastes like soapy-petroleum..Like LIKE THAT crap you are allways spraying about! Thats it 40-40 or...?"
"...Um (uh-oh).."

"That guck, that 50-40 or Even Stevens stuff.. what ever......Did you wash your hands before you made this......... salad?"

"..........."

jez-2-many-bikes":1kutksrv said:
hahah

I like the smell of GT85
Reminds me of my cycling youth

;)

GT85 always reminds me of the summer of '95 when I was hiring out mountain bikes in Grizedale Forest - never used GT85 before or since so if I ever catch a whiff it takes me straight there!

orange71":qg85ts42 said:
GT85 always reminds me of the summer of '95 when I was hiring out mountain bikes in Grizedale Forest - never used GT85 before or since so if I ever catch a whiff it takes me straight there!

GT85 always reminds me of the summer of '00 when I was hiring out mountain bikes in Avon Forest - never used GT85 before or since so if I ever catch a whiff it takes me straight there!

:LOL:

Ziggy":3jkn5q6b said:
orange71":3jkn5q6b said:

GT85 always reminds me of the summer of '00 when I was hiring out mountain bikes in Avon Forest - never used GT85 before or since so if I ever catch a whiff it takes me straight there!

:LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

GT85 always reminds me of the summer of '97 when I brought my first new bike - never used GT85 before or since so if I ever catch a whiff it takes me straight there!

my lbs smells of gt85 and rubber ,such a comforting smell :LOL:

50,50 salad that could catch on.

Back