Long shot, any one lend me some lights?

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have ordered a new light set off deal extreme, which I was hoping to be able to use this weekend on a Dartmoor trip.

So I am looking to borrow a decent front lamp for a bit of night riding.

I am in London, but will be driving from London through to Okehampton on friday afternoon, so could pick up if not too far off the route.

I know its a big ask and it won't ruin the weekend if no one can help ...but it would be cool.

Rob

any one?

Happy to put deposit down against safe return if we meet face to face to exchange.

Hi Rob

If you cover the postage costs I can send you my Cateye Stadium 3 tomorrow via special delivery. It's amazingly bright HID is 84 watts but only about 2 - 2.5 hours burn time due to it's old battery technology.

Dave.

You can borrow a Tesco torch if you can collect it from Newbury, where I'm going to be in dry dock.

Then again, they're only £8 new!

Damnit, I should of checked back here earlier...too late to arrange postage :(
Cheers for the offer Dave.

Cagiva Geezer, I am in Islington but work near towerhill if thats any good to you.

Chris, every tesco's I (or my outside London and access to proper non-metro tesco's mates) have looked have been sold out of the 3w Tesco torches.

Ahh well :(

checkout the LED lights sold at petrol stations - they are VERY bright and can be bolted to a cateye reflector mount

legrandefromage":2sv9k0ed said:
checkout the LED lights sold at petrol stations - they are VERY bright and can be bolted to a cateye reflector mount

I'll have a gander, I shall have to stop for fuel somewhere between central London and Dartmoor any way!

If any one is London based, able to lend me a lamp and available to meet me today or tomorrow morning, I shall be most appreciative.

Back up plan is a small head torch I picked up at Blacks, its bright but the beam doesnt have any throw what so ever. Its more a "be seen" rather than "to see" unit when used attached to a bike.

i am not in central london , but if you drive past swanley , north kent , you can have my Electron 5w and 10w . it is not great but got me through mountain mayhem last year .

Back