Ok well the update is success!
The 2x4 method didnt quite work for me..The hub kept slipping and I was worried about bending the hub body under high pressure..
I even tried bolting the non drive side hub to a piece of wood through the spoke holes in the flange..this seemed to work well but the I got some very slight movement on the non drive side flange as its only bonded because its a 3 piece hub.So didnt continue that method!
Because this side moved slightly under high force I decided that partial building of the wheel with a rim wouldnt work either..
So out came the Dremel!
Eventually got her off!Some damage to the thread but a freewheel threads on all the way and tightens fully...so happy days!
Heres a pic with the new freewheel body!
Well worth it!
p.s Thanks for the stickers Gil!