Update on Mustang and selling stuff...

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Looks like Im going to give the Mustang a miss. Numerous reasons but main one is the fact that its a "want" and I dont need it.

....however - Im still selling the majority of the bikes off - looks like I have 2 potential buyers for the Klein fuselage so the bits will be available soon - i.e m900 xtr stuff.

I may keep the PACE as its immaculate and has nostalgic value - I may even build that up with the spare bits I have here. It is an awesome ride and they dont tend to go for much money these days so i reckon its a keeper.

Goat is still for sale but as you all know I want a decent price for it as its pretty unique.

Trimble & Bolx has been sold but have the groupset and parts for sale so any enquiries for them just fire through.

Hei hei is still available and some of the build: M952 xtr vbrakes and also mechs and shifter/levers. Cant really break it until I have sold the frame tho so if anyone keen just yell.

Curtlo and posh wheels still needs to go too so offers would be appreciated.

Have a load of rasta stuff left over from the black trimble and Im not sure what to do with it all - it wont work on the Pace or the Toad so I think it may have to go on the "Safari" Trimble.

In case you havent seen there is a gallery of the "bits" that are stacking up in the garage - have a look in the for sale thread if there is anything you desire. Happy to take offers on stuff but the prices are pretty competitive and equate to what I paid for the stuff.

To all those that are waitng for stuff to be sent Ive loaded the car and it will all be off tomorrow. The snow was a nightmare for the Supra last week so I couldnt get the stuff out to the postoffice :(

So thats the update!

Will still have 5/6 bikes which is a more manageble amount so its not the end of Jez-2-many-bikes! Maybe I should get a new pseudonym & avatar name!

What's the next project then Jez?

More bikes? Or something else....

Jez-still-slightly-more-than-adequate-number-of-bikes?

Bit long for fitting under the avatar pic, though..........

Cheers,
Dav

John":gre3s345 said:
What's the next project then Jez?

More bikes? Or something else....

Subaru WRX hatch - better in the snow, and better for carrying the bikes than the Supra ;)

Back