Weather forecast, AKA "Oooh I hope it snows"

Snow?

• Yes please, love riding in it, let it snow etc...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bovvard!

• Ugh, are you mad? Ghastly stuff!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stick Legs

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I hope it snows. :D

I like riding in it (the 2 inches we get here anyway, Amybrook may have a different handle on the situation :) ) and I have been waiting to get a snow scene picture of my Orange for the December picture on the Retrobike Calender, (If it ever happens ;) ).

Sorry if the rest of you have to get to work or work outside but it's tough, that's what I am looking forward to for this week! :LOL:

I like riding in the snow for fun, just don't enjoy commuting in it, especially at the time of the morning that I have to set off... :(

Well, it cant decide what it wants to be here, spring or winter. Last week the highs were in the 20s and lows in the negatives (F) and yesterday we went skiiing and it was 60. We were shedding layers. My GF went for a ride in just arm warmers, which is amazing considering last week.

I tried to ride the MTB, but it was too muddy. Wish I had taken some pics, it was awful.

Can't ride at the mo, but I love snow anyway! On account of being 29 going on 8... :LOL:

Not so sure the horses will...

snaw ( as they say in parts of sunny Scotland ! )

well - it's been snowing on and off most of the day here in Aberdeen - not lying really - but i believe it's really quite bad just 20 miles or so north of town ......... me ? i LOVE snow - always have done always will do - and i'm hmmm 40 something going on 8 ! sadly it's quite hard taking pics of a white bike against white snow ..... all you'd see are the red,gold,green slashes !

I love the snow . should be here on friday , cant wait .

I love skiing too . I learned when I was 4 and went regularly every winter till I moved to this country . I havent skied in 8 years noew , but I am hoping to go next year .

Back